I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- @NevilleMorley as well as canonical references are taken into account. 2/2 1 week ago
- @NevilleMorley very interesting! I'd be curious to see to what extent results vary when name/title variants in diff languages 1/2 1 week ago
- Good luck to the 3 "digital bees"! MT @GegoryR: Milestone for Greek, Latin and Historical languages tinyurl.com/ognujth 1 week ago
- RT @digitallatin: The tentative program for the DLL's seminar is now online at dllseminar.org/program. 1 week ago
- RT @alexczmiel: TELOTA at the @bbaw_de is looking for a #DigitalHumanities specialist: bbaw.de/stellenangebot… 2 weeks ago