I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- @aurelberra: all #dhant attendants should have an account on the #DigiClass wiki, wiki.digitalclassicist.org/Main_Page and start adding missing projects 7 hours ago
- indeed ;-) RT @epierazzo: or even Grenoble! @mr56k @GegoryR #dhant 7 hours ago
- +1 for @GegoryR suggestion of a French #DigiClass seminar (Lyon, Paris?) in addition to those in London, New England and Berlin #dhant 8 hours ago
- RT @emma_morlock: 1 Humanités numériques et antiquité #dhant Digital humanities and antiquity: table ronde conclusive @aurelberra @epierazz… 8 hours ago
- RT @KUnlatched: 6 days left to vote for @KUnlatched in the People’s Choice Awards! kca.asn.au/awards/finalis… #openaccess #publisher academic #… 10 hours ago