I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- I'm glad we received so many (28) submissions for this year's #DigiClass seminar #Berlin. It's going to be fun! (cc @classineer) 2 days ago
- RT @neelsmithhc: Everything I know about MSS in one minute: neelsmith.github.io/2015/07/31/min… #DigiClass 4 days ago
- RT @eltonteb: Next up, an India Pale Ale 'Voreia' from Siris brewery, refreshing yet potent #thisisnotamstel #GreekCrisis http://t.co/hHxXK… 6 days ago
- I'm putting now my #DARIAH hat on: today I'll be tweeting with the account @DARIAHde about cluster 1 and #usability of #DHTools #staytuned 1 week ago
- @AnneBaillot great, looking forward to it! :) 1 week ago