I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- RT @thefuturefire: TFF #32, our tenth anniversary issue, is out this week futurefire.net/2015.32/ – check out the #freescifi, #freefiction a… 1 week ago
- RT @lincolnmullen: Congratulations to @Elijah_Meeks on the publication of *D3.js in Action*. http://t.co/htlUg9EGfN 3 weeks ago
- RT @GradElitism: A PhD candidate walks into a bar. "Draft?" asks the bartender. Begrudgingly, the candidate replies, "I'll have one by the … 3 weeks ago
- RT @palaeofuturist: #DigiClass wiki sprint starts in 20 minutes at wiki.digitalclassicist.org/DigiClass_IRC_… Come along and help improve ancient world #digita… 4 weeks ago
- RT @martenduering: Congratulations! @DataNinjasKUL win DH Award in Best DH Blog Post or Series of Posts 4 weeks ago