I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- @ceptional interesting. what is the source of these figures? 2 hours ago
- RT @schelbertgeorg: after the @thegetty ULAN map another births and deaths map by @schichmax sueddeutsche.de/wissen/video-n… #dataviz http://t.co/yp… 13 hours ago
- RT @stoaorg: #digiclass Job: XML db developer for EpiDoc project: Exciting job opportunity for someone with experience in X... http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @DARIAHeu: You still have the chance to participate in our @DARIAHeu #vcc2 websurvey on digital practices in the Humanities http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- #DigiClass RT @raffazizzi: #DH2014: SNAP:DRGN poster (networking ancient prosopographies) feedly.com/e/fhK7O_CV 2 days ago