I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- what did R Nisbet say about serendipity wrt writing commentaries at Oxford symposium in 2000? his paper not in the proceedings #verbavolant 3 days ago
- @digianno what's the prize for being the first follower? :) 5 days ago
- RT @ryanfb: “EpiDoc XML versions of all 99 volumes of [CSEL] are now being added to [GitHub]”: dh.uni-leipzig.de/wo/csel-is-now… #epidoc #dh #digiclass 1 week ago
- RT @Ianus_fdz: CALL FOR PAPERS - Wohin mit meinen Daten? Das Deutsche Archäologische Institut und IANUS veranstalten am 08.... http://t.co… 1 week ago
- @DH_FBK @pciuccarelli pretty cool! was reading just yesterday the article on @wireditalia (nr. 60) about @densitydesign. great stuff 1 week ago