I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- the cod. Sinaiticus is spread across 4 locations.The dig medium gives this cod. the unity that was not possible in the real world #DigiClass 2 days ago
- @dighum_berlin presenting the review criteria for Scholarly Dig Editions (SDE) and defining what they are not (=dig incunabula) #DigiClass 2 days ago
- Today (5pm, DAI Wiegandhaus Dahlem) @dighum_berlin will present "reviewing digital editions" #DigiClass #Berlin #de hdl.handle.net/11858/00-1780-… 2 days ago
- RT @epierazzo: Looking very much forward 2015 TEI MM and Conference in Lyon! #TEIConf2014 with Marjorie Burghart & @emma_morlock as our hos… 1 week ago
- RT @cutuchiqueno: #Berlin is offering #OpenData for download in #xls format - what is wrong in this sentence? 1 week ago