I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- @clairey_ross well, he doesn't seem that happy :-) perhaps he doesn't like to be pointed at? :-) 5 days ago
- RT @Adam_Crymble: Special Call for Authors. Programming Historian 2 looking for author for intro to Command Line tutorial http://t.co/6Deih… 2 weeks ago
- RT @StuartDunnCeRch: The summer 2013 Digital Classicist seminar series is out digitalclassicist.org/wip/wip2013.ht… #DigiClass 2 weeks ago
- RT @tombrughmans: CFP Hestia2 seminar wp.me/pvpYq-i9 #hestia2 #DigiClass 3 weeks ago
- RT @kathrynpiquette: 2mrw's lecture 4 Aegypten Forum Berlin almost ready: Currnt Egyptological Research Usng RTI in Field & Museum Cont… 3 weeks ago