I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- don't miss today's #DigiClass #berlin talk on "Dynamic Syllabi for Historical Language Instruction" at #topoi mitte ow.ly/28riVe 1 day ago
- @baolo5 logopedista, altro che ;) 3 days ago
- RT @frederickaplan: New open post-doc position in handwritten recognition and alignment in ancient manuscripts at EPFL #DHLAB http://t.co/5… 5 days ago
- @Curculiunculus @Dem_Scepsis terrific! Looking forward to seeing both of you next week :) 6 days ago
- save the date: 03.12. at #DigiClass Berlin (TOPOI Mitte) "Dynamic Syllabi for Historical Language Instruction" hdl.handle.net/11858/00-1780-… 1 week ago