I’m Matteo Romanello and this is my research blog where I share notes and thoughts related to the research project I’m carrying on during my PhD at the
Centre of Computing for the Humanities Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London.
- RT @panda_darling: Beware @unisouthampton SUSSED users - Spam email requesting you to login to fake webpage - upgrade-ecs-soton.ac-uk.esy.es/uprgradeproces… http:/… 3 days ago
- RT @GretaFranzini: 'Book scanning contract’ - new @UniLeipzig blogpost up on the website! dh.uni-leipzig.de/wo/book-scanni… #digiclass #digitalhumanit… 4 days ago
- RT @giorgiocaviglia: finally! new chart on @github showing repositories' clones. well done! http://t.co/ddD1gG70Yf 1 week ago
- writing a technical chapt for a non-technical audience: the art of having a clear yet precise style is hard to master #phdchat #acwri #dh 1 week ago
- RT @ernestopriego: #Ebola: We crowdsourced access type of 497 papers. We shared the data. wp.me/p2lvGp-Je #OpenAccess #citylis http… 1 week ago